Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Give Birth to Baby Boy!

Congratulations to Megan Fox, and Brian Austin Green who gave birth to a lovely baby boy on September 27, 2012.  The Transformer's actress released the news via facebook saying: 

"We have been very lucky to have had a peacful few weeks at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do.  I gave birth to our son Noah Shannon Green on September 27, 2012.  He is healthy, happy and perfect."
The sexy Megan Fox seems to be over joyed with the birth of her first son. This will be Brian Austin Greens second child. He has a 10 year old son from a previous relationship. I am sure the pair are very excited with the birth of their new baby boy. I can only suggest that they attempt to get as much rest as possible and sleep whenever the baby sleeps.  Again, congratulations!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment