Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez to Host "X-Factor"

According to TMZ, who has sources close to the show, Khloe Kardashian and Mario have signed on the dotted line to host "X-Factor".  Khloe and Mario will debut as host on the talent show in November of 2012.  No one seems to know exactly how much Khloe Kardashian or Mario Lopez will be paid to host the show, but rumor has it that their salaries will add millions to the "X-Factor" budget.

I know that Mario Lopez is multi-talented and therefor makes sense as a judge on "X-Factor", but I have no idea why they thought Khloe Kardashian would make a good judge.  Don't get me wrong, Khloe is my favorite Kardashian sister. She is always sure to just tell it like it is....maybe that is what they see in her.  Hopefully she will be sure to bring that "tell it like it is" attitude to the show.  Otherwise, I just don't get it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment